Special note: This is our last episode for 2014, but we’ll be back in January with even better topics, so keep listening! Kevin is taking time off in November and December to figure out fatherhood. He is expecting his first son sometime in November. For now, enjoy the show!
Today, we are talking about pseudonyms. Do writers need them?
Are there ever times when we need to hide behind a pseudonym or publish anonymously? Some writers and artists make their persona part of their style, so certainly a pseudonym can work, but it’s not for everyone.
- Teacher who was arrested for publishing book under a pseudonym about a school shooting
- Wattpad has a lot of writers who write under pen names. Good or bad?
- White vegan couple cooks up controversy with ‘Thug Kitchen’ cookbook
- Teacher spends two days as a student and is shocked at what she learns
- How To Blog Anonymously (and how not to)
- “On Dildos” Or “Why I Don’t Use A Pen Name”