How do you organize your reading life? Today, we’re talking about how to use Evernote for writing and organization. Both Jason and Kevin use Evernote to write notes, keep lists, organize daily writing, and keep track of our digital books. You can even use evernote to organize your ebook reading notes as well.
- Clippings.io is designed to export your Amazon Kindle notes, and you can send them to Evernote
- Book mentioned by Jason: Research-Based Strategies to Ignite Student Learning: Insights from a Neurologist and Classroom Teacher
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly and Evernote: The Beginners Guide to Mastering Evernote To Skyrocket Success and Achieve your Goals by Brad Holloway are two books that will get you started with Evernote.
- If you use David Allen’s Getting Things Done method, check out his guide for using Evernote for GTD: David Allen’s Best Practices Guide for GTD & Evernote
- Kevin’s guides for how he uses Evernote: Evernote for Book Lovers and How I’m using Evernote and IFTTT to collect and organize my digital marginalia
- See what you can do with Evernote’s connected apps.